Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Bulgaria Post 3: A Trip Across the Boarder

I really thought that I had taken more photos, but unfortunately I did not so here is what you get. 

So this is why we have two kids. They are really starting to ramp up with their relationship and the are excited to play together and enjoy each others company.

 A new generation.

 She pulled the branch down so that her sister could reach to pick the olives.

 Even the veterans have to learn new skills.

 Daddy I can't reach!

 Attempting a better vantage for olive spotting.

 High up in the canopy!

 it is tiring work.

 A makeshift sleeping bag. I was pretty proud of myself.

 Not quite out west big sky, but still.


 It is so nice to be able to be by the mountain and the sea.

 The old married couple.

 Full on swinging by herself these days. She's getting big.

 They both are.

The double swing!
I like all the lines in this one.

I do miss the city.

 Two peas in a pod.

 I like this shot better.

 Name day!

 A little strawberry ice-cream cake
Excitement
The happy onlooker.
See you later Konstantina!

What a pretty little lab. So easy!

4 comments:

Karen and Pat said...

So, I promptly forgot that you had posted until today when I was trying to find a good picture of Emily's cute haircut! Love the pictures although they always make me miss you all so much.

Patrick said...

Great pictures! Keep it up please!

Cory said...

Great pictures and posts. Glad to hear everyone is doing well!

Sarah said...

Very cool. I love the picture of the girls by the sea.