Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

well . . .

i now find myself in roma italy after leaving greece about two weeks ago; i have been to athena, kalymnos, patra, brindisi, milano, turin, pisa, firenza, and now roma since my departure from thessaloniki. it is sunday morning here, almost 10 oclock. I am almost ready to start my day which will consist of walking around rome and getting as many pictures as i possibly can (i love digital cameras) all the while spending as little money as possible; i call it the 5 euro diet and it does wonders for your hips. unfortunatly i do not have a usb port here at this hostel and so i am unable to post pictures but perhaps when i get to madrid in a few days i will have an opportunity to post some of my pictures ( church, church, church, old building, church, pile of rocks, church . . . .).

the purpose of this post is to wish all those back home (really only moms) a happy mother's day. i know that my mom is traveling to this weekend; hopefully, she will get this at some point. maybe g'ma harrington, cressman, and rockwell will also get the chance to see this as well. so happy mother's day to all; i miss you and can't wait to see everyone.

peace love and happiness
ian

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How was Kalymnos bro? I need details; no simple "I was there" will suffice.
Hope your travels are going well- Jud

Karen and Pat said...

thank you for the mothers day greeting - i had a wonderful weekend in ithica! hope you are having a fabulous time - can hardly wait to see you and hear your stories. love you

Anonymous said...

Hey how are the travels going? Do you remember Brandon Conrad from high school? He is in my Coms 101 group. He said something about Medina and so I asked if he knew you. He had a few stories, haha. Hope all is well over there.

Cory