Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Not A Lot Of Time

watermelon fresh from the garden
baking with grandma
the hairnet just puts it over the top
last warm trip to the beach (until now at least)
all i can think of is papa bob when i see riding mowers. it took me forever to get her down.
possible travel arrangements for christmas
 looking especially cute
 new panda hat
nona is in town for a stint in the city. she and artemis have been reconnecting.

it is an old story, but a true one. there are three things at the moment. work, my daughter, and my wife, that is all.  

love you all.

7 comments:

Karen and Pat said...

So cute - I don't even know what else to say! Enjoy :-)

Karen and Pat said...

Small world! MTD tractors are made in Medina County!! Love the hairnet........
Dad

Adam said...

Thanks for the update Ian. I know you're busy but we NEED these pictures, hahaha!
I'm around for a couple weeks at least so give me a call on Scype sometime soon.

MissG_ said...

What happened to the cat after the beach??? hahahhaha
Thanx for the update, it's like lottery for me....I open the page every other day waiting for sth new and yesterday BOOM! I WON!
miss you...

LeAnna said...

Great pictures! Hope to see you all on Skype soon! <3

Unknown said...

Work & Family! The two quintessential concepts of life. Work is not limited to the idea of a profession or something that one does for living; it takes work to improve yourself, it takes work to learn more, do more, pursuit more, and achieve more. That's why work is essential. Family is, or rather should be, this magical place where you can share your love, your ideas, and your identity without being judged and always receive the aforementioned in return. I'm so happy to see you've figured these two out! You're an inspiration.
-Peace & Love,
Savvas

MissG_ said...

Goodmorning!!
Come on Daddy-Ian!
Give us some good new stuff!!!
Your crowd is waiting!