Monday, July 19, 2010

Hello From Greece

First project of the summer is set and finished. The Odyssey. Call it done. What's next? Don Quixote I hope but of course we will see what happens in the end. Off to Kalymnos again with the best of friends. I am traveling on the boat right now with Efi, Lina, and Tomasz; Eleftheria had to work for another few days so she will hopefully be joining me. We have chosen to venture with the 20 hour boat trip from Thessaloniki to Kalymnos. A long trip you might venture, but remember I have taken my fair share of long boat trips and this is one of the few that I have taken with good friends, the only other being the trip with Adam. I will be on the island today, Saturday, the 17th, until august 12th, 5 days short of a month; sick. The goal is to crush some rock, crush some reading, and darken the pasty whiteness that is my current state of skin complexion. I brought the motorcycle for the first time and will be enjoying the luxury as we cruse around the island looking for some sexy summer limestone. I am hoping that I will have internet access at Glaros and will be able to post stories and pictures as they come. Until then. Peace love and happiness from the land of a thousand and one follies jollies and lickem' lollies.

No comments: