Sunday, January 31, 2010

Feel Good Teacher Stuff

i am not usually a fan of feel good teacher stuff. there is really not that much to feel great about, my students don't do their homework, my parents believe that they teach better than i do, i never have enough materials, there are always more things to do that have nothing to do with my teaching than there are things that have to do with my teaching, but just when this is all getting me down the students walk into the classroom and i can no longer remember what it was i was complaining about and i can not imagine doing anything else. here are a couple of videos that give some insight.

**WARNING THESE ARE A BIT CHEESY, BUT I LIKE THEM AND THINK THAT THEY ARE CLEVER.**




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard this guy on NPR awhile back. Makes you feel good, eh. Speaking of clever, we've started watching 30 Rock and there was a line I'm still laughing about.

"Nuh-uh, Superman did good, you're doing well. You need to study your grammar, son."

Can't wait 'til the next time someone tells me they're doing good.

LeAnna said...

this guy is great - gonna pass his name on - really liked the second one - kinda needed that. thanks